BSc Field courses
You will travel frequently. You will strengthen your knowledge of the earth further during a
- 5 days introduction to field work on the western flank of the Rhine graben rift, France (2. semester)
- 5 days introduction field trip from NE Bavaria to the Harz mountains (2. semester)
- 10 days mapping project between the Saar-Nahe basin and the Eifel (4. semester)
- 5 days field trip from the Ardennes to the Swiss Alps (4. semester, module Geology of Central Europe)
- 5 days applied field methods in the Swiss Alps (6. semester)
MSc Field coursesWe also feel that your hands-on field training is essential during your MSc.
Whether hydrogeology in the Swiss Alps, sedimentology and structures on the coast of S-England, the Pyrenees, Spain or the Black Forest, we discover the world.
- 10 days mapping project, Pyrenees, Spain
- 5 days Bristol Channel and Wessex basin, UK (2. semester, module Reservoir-Geology)
- 5 days Pyrenees, Spain (2. semester, module Structural Geology)
Our international field trips are guided to
2020 South Africa
Welcome at KIT!