- BSc in Mathematics, Baku State University, Baku, Azerbaijan, 1982
- MSc in Mathematical Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, 1983
- PhD in Geophysics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, 1990
- DSc in Geophysics (Habilitation), Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, 1997
- Honorary Fellow, Royal Astronomical Society, 2013
- Member, Academia Europaea, 2017
- Fellow, International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG), 2019
Full CV: Ismail-Zadeh
Badische Neueste Nachrichten Article: BNN, 2010
Full list of publications can be viewed at: Publication list A. Ismail-Zadeh
Ismail-Zadeh, A.T., Korotkii A., and Tsepelev, I. Data-driven Numerical Modelling in Geodynamics: Methods and Applications. Springer, Heidelberg, 2016.
Ismail-Zadeh, A., and Cutter, S. (eds.) Disaster Risks Research and Assessment to Promote Risk Reduction and Management. International Council for Science (ICSU) and the International Social Sciences Council (ISSC), Paris. 2015. Available at the ICSU web site; http://www.icsu.org/science-for-policy/disaster-risk/documents/DRRsynthesisPaper_2015.pdf (retrieved on 01.08.2015)
Ismail-Zadeh, A.T., Fucugauchi, J., Kijko, A., Takeuchi, K., and Zaliapin, I. (eds.) Extreme Natural Hazards, Disaster Risks and Societal Implications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2014.
Ismail-Zadeh, A. T., and Tackley, P. J., Computational Methods for Geodynamics. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2010.
Ismail-Zadeh, A. (ed.) Computational Seismology and Geodynamics, Vol. 8, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C., 2008.
Ismail-Zadeh, A. T., and T. Beer (eds.), Georisk: Interactions between Science and Society. Springer, Heidelberg, 2007.
Ismail-Zadeh, A. T. (ed.) Recent Geodynamics, Georisk and Sustainable Development in the Black Sea to Caspian Sea Region. American Institute of Physics Conference Proceedings, vol. 825, Melville, New York, 2006.
Beer, T. and Ismail-Zadeh, A. T. (eds.) Risk Science and Sustainability. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2003.