Bachelor and Master theses will be conducted in close collaboration with our assistants and where possible with external industry- and public partners.
- often related to reeservoirs on Deformation, Diagenesis and GeoMagnetics
- analytical: Core description, rock mangetics (AMS), petrography (reflected-, transmitted light), petrophysics (porosity, permeability), structural geology (LIDAR, UAV, PLT, rebound), classical and innovative mapping (LIDAR, UAV), reservoir heterogeneities
- numerical: automatisation of Lidar data, image log analysis (WellCad), underground models (Petrel, Eclipse), fracture networks (FracMan, FracaFlow), reservoir quality prediction modeling (TouchStone), static and dynamic subsurface modes (Petrel, Eclipse)
- our home is the Rhine graben rift with ongoing exploration of complex hydrocarbon- and geothermal fields below our feet
- we work globally: Bachelor- and Master theses are currently possible in Central Asia / Azerbaijan, England, Oman, and the flanks of the Rhine Graben Rift