Students have the opportunity to study abroad with ERASMUS+. You are introduced to a different academic system at a foreign university and benefit from other teaching- and learning methods.
ERASMUS+ offers several advantages:
- Support while planning your stay abroad
- Welcome and support at the partner university
- Exemption of study fees at the foreign university
- Free online- language courses and / or subsidized intensive courses at the partner university
- Acceptance of credits obtained abroad
- Mobility grant of about € 300 per month
- multiple stays / funding
Bachelor students should apply for a stay abroad after completion of the 2. study year / 4. semester; Master students can apply from the 1. MSc semester onwards.
A one-year stay abroad is recommended (ie. 10 months from September/October toJune/July), since you then cover a full study scycle at the partner university. However, you may also stay for one semester, the mininum stay is 3 months.
Erasmus during your studies (in German)
Information for AGW students
Our students may check the required documents for Erasmus+ -Application, the "Learning Agreement" as well as the acceptance of credits obtained abroad: