Institute of Applied Geosciences

Institute

Welcome to the Institute of Applied Geosciences (AGW) at KIT, founded in 1825. Our innovations in teaching and research strive for a sustainable use of the subsurface on GeoEnergy, Groundwater, RawMaterials and Storage. The institute consists of seven chairs and has a collegial board of directors, represented by an executive director.

From left to right: Prof. Dr. Philipp Blum, Prof. Dr. Nico Goldscheider, Prof. Dr. Christoph Hilgers, Prof. Dr. Thomas Kohl, Prof. Dr. Jochen Kolb, Prof. Dr. Frank Schilling, Prof. Dr. Armin Zeh

 

Hydrogeology

Prof. Dr. N. Goldscheider

More
Engineering Geology

Prof. Dr. P. Blum

More
Mineralogy & Petrology

Prof. Dr. A. Zeh

More
Structural Geology & Tectonics

Prof. Dr. C. Hilgers
(Executive Director)

More
Technical Petrophysics

Prof. Dr. F. Schilling

More